Friday, May 25, 2012

DCS-720x photos


I got out yesterday to take some photos with my Kodak DCS-720x that I picked up on Ebay. I was surprised to find out that only 386 photos were ever taken on it! I just got two new batteries for it also. BTW, they stink and don't hold a charge long.

I quite like the quality this camera can achieve, especially now that it is ancient in digital photography terms. There is a LOT of latitude in the RAW TIFF files it makes.
Anyway, I was able to get a few nice photos out of it and these are my favorite ones. The rest can be seen at my Flickr gallery here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikonman24/sets/72157629834415718/

I also have a few other galleries there that feature photos from the Kodak DCS-420, Canon DCS-3 and the nc2000e AP news camera by Kodak.






No comments:

Post a Comment